We are so happy to introduce our new uniforms with a very special catwalk , where all the members of our staff paraded. Designed by Christina Hatler form Mexchic, this uniforms are a new trend in boutique hotel outfits. A urban look mixed between Japanese designs with Oaxacan fabrics and traditional garments.
Universal comfort that turns into a diverse and androgynous proposal as an inclusion statement for all our guests.
- Creative Director: Arturo Rodríguez
- Design: Christina Hatler
- Make up: Marco Jiménez
- Music: Sonido San Francisco Dj Set
- Photo: Alain Luna
Agrado Guest House & Models:
- Arturo Rodriguez: General Manager
- Berenice Pacheco: Administration Manager
- Fernando Pérez: Host Jr.
- José Arias: Chef
- Uzziel López: Cook
- Adriana Díaz: Cook
- Pedro Revilla: Cook
- Trinidad Caballero: Housekeeper
- Bernardo Chavez “El Chato”: Maintenance
- Santa Rodríguez: Made
- Viridiana Irrizarri: Made